The following are some of the thematic areas expected during the papers and posters presentations
- Agents of Change: Children, Adolescents and Young adults.
- Tools to enable and facilitate Innovations.
- The Startup Movement as an avenue to solving pressing local and global challenges.
- Harnessing Maturing Digital Technologies (e.g Mobile financial services, cloud) for pressing challenges.
- Exploiting Emerging Digital Technologies (e.g 3D, Wearables, sensors, drones, etc) for pressing challenges.
- Government : Enabler and Adopter of Innovations.
- Innovations for Sustainable Development Goals at Sub National Level.
- Developing 21st Century mindset (Collaboration, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Design Thinking, Future of learning etc.)
- Inspiring keynote addresses
- Exciting paper and poster presentations
- An interactive Research Cafe
Tuesday, 7th March (8AM to 5 PM)
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
This Form has no fields.