Bangbet Casino Kenya review 2023: app
|Casino and slot machine providers
|OneTouch, Pragmatic Play
|50% bonus for new customers up to 10 000 KES
|600% multibet bonus boost, Lucky spin, Invite friends, Bangbet Freebet
|Sports, Live, League, Casino
|M-Pesa Kenya, Airtel Money
|M-Pesa Kenya, Airtel Money
|Website for Kenya
|Email, phone, WhatsApp, SMS
Bangbet license: A Kenyan company
With the current presence in four African countries (Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria and Ghana) Bangbet is slowly but surely conquering the continent.
Apart from Bangbet casino, this bookie also has an abundance of sports markets, as well as various promotions to attract Kenyan players.
Recently, Bangbet Kenya has introduced the Bangbet app for Android phones, and while we are still waiting for the iOS version, we can proudly say that this app will definitely be a good companion for your betting needs.
There is plenty of stuff to cover in this honest review of Bangbet, so we’ll get to the business as soon as possible. But before we do, we want to let you know that on our website you can compare the leading Kenyan betting apps and online casinos – such as PariPesa, which we have reviewed recently.
Let’s first take a look at the company info and license, before we enter the virtual premises of Bangbet Casino.
|Year of establishment
|Country of establishment
|Rabow Co. Limited
|0000208, BCLB Kenya
Why play at Bangbet in 2023
We’ve encountered some really flashy casinos and betting sites in Kenya and Africa, but Bangbet is definitely not one of them.
Everything is totally simple – perhaps too simple for everyone’s liking – and the design of the website looks like something from the early 2000’s.
Fortunately, that is not the sole thing that will define our opinion of the casino Bangbet Kenya.
Here are the main features of this bookie.
- We’ve already established that Bangbet is a reliable online casino for Kenyan players. The Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya will attest to that, so if you wonder whether you wish to join Bangbet or not, this might tip the scales.
- We just loved how simple the Bangbet registration You can sign up in the blink of an eye, and your Bangbet login is actually your phone number – no need to make up all those pesky usernames!
- While we weren’t blown away with the design of the website, the Bangbet app was really a sight for sore eyes. Unfortunately, it is currently only available for Android phones.
- In this article we will present both the sports betting side of the Bangbet website, as well as the Casino Bangbet. They both deserve it, trust us.
- Not everything is perfect, though. In an era when a lot of Kenyan casinos offer amazing bonuses just for signing up, this bookie simply does not go that extra mile for their new customers. There is a Bangbet bonus though, and it has a quirky name – Bangbet Karibu bonus. We’ll tell you about it, don’t worry.
- There are several other promotions that are worth a mention, and you’ll be able to access them when you use the fast Bangbet casino login.
- Here’s another feature of Bangbet Kenya that will certainly divide opinions: there are just two payment options accepted in this casino. On the upper hand, they are M-Pesa and Airtel Money, which are by far the most popular payment methods in our country.
Honest review of Bangbet Casino and sports betting site
We know that some casino fans just can’t wait to jump in to the games and don’t really care for this many words.
It is just for them that we’ve prepared a helpful cheat-sheet that will tell you all about our impressions of Bangbet.com.
|A solid sportsbook, including the live betting experience
|No straightforward welcome bonus, though there is something that is akin to it
|Bangbet app offers a great experience for Android phones, if only for sport betting
|Really old-school design with too frequent bugs
|Many players will appreciate that this is a domestic company with Kenyan license
|Just two game providers are present in the casino – it is unacceptable in 2023
|A handful of promotions for casino, as well as a couple of sports betting bonuses
|No iOS app whatsoever
|Replenishing the account with M-Pesa and Airtel Money has never been easier
|No live streams for football or other sports even if you’re a registered member
|Good customer support with plenty of options, including the Kenyan phone number
|Use your Bangbet casino login with just one click or a tap on your mobile phone
Bangbet registration: Quick, easy, and painless
Some casinos will offer multiple ways to register. Bangbet Casino login Kenya is much more straightforward. It will be over before you know it – but only if you possess a valid Kenyan phone number.
How to register for Bangbet 2023
- In the upper right corner of the main page, you will easily locate the “Register” button.
- All you need to do is enter your valid phone number and choose your password. It needs to be a strong one, though.
- Click “Create account” and you will receive an SMS with a confirmation code.
- Enter it and you’ll be able to start betting. If you ever lose your Bangbet login password, you can recover it easily – just ask for a reset using your phone.
Why verify your account in online betting
Registered users can use Bangbet login to access their account and verify it. This is an obligation by Kenyan laws, but it will also enable the withdrawing of your winnings.
Verifying is also quite easy.
- Send the photographs of your personal documents to customer support.
- Wait for the confirmation – it only takes a couple of days at most.
Bangbet paybill and banking methods
Kenyan players that are used to off-shore casinos will definitely not be in awe with the number of banking options available in Bangbet.
There are only two, although they are the most popular mobile payment apps in Kenya: M-Pesa and Airtel Money. In our review of Pari Match app, you can see a completely different approach when it comes to banking – just follow the link.
Another huge plus for Bangbet, though, is that the transactions are almost instant, and there are quite low minimum amounts for them.
Still, it will bother a lot of users that they will not be able to use their credit cards – not to mention e-wallets or cryptocurrencies.
That being said, you can actually make a deposit via SMS.
- Enter your casino Bangbet login and look for the “Balance” button.
- You can choose M-Pesa or Airtel Money, but kindly note that you may only deposit money from your registered phone number. The same goes for withdrawals.
- You can also send an SMS to the number 20829 with the number of Shillings you wish to deposit.
|Minimum deposit amount
|Maximum deposit amount
|70 000 KES per transaction, 14,000 KES daily
|70 000 KES
Withdraw money from online casino using M-Pesa or Airtel
No huge surprises here either, with just the two options available for Kenyan players.
Here is how to make a request for withdrawal.
- Tap the “Balance” button and then “Withdraw”.
- Enter the amount and your bank details.
- The money should be in your account in less than 5 minutes.
Please have in mind that there is an additional operator handling fee of 15 KES when withdrawing money using M-Pesa.
|Minimum withdraw amount
|Maximum withdraw amount
|70 000 KES
|70 000 KES
Can you use cryptocurrencies with Bangbet?
No, this online casino does not accept any of the cryptocurrencies, and it does not seem like that is about to change for the time being.
Bangbet registration bonus for betting and casino 2023
We would have loved to say that this part of the article would be comprehensive and extensive.
Unfortunately, Bangbet has still not decided to attract new players with amazing bonuses – and that goes for the welcome package, too.
There are still some promotions, so those looking for Bangbet bonus claims will not start their journey empty-handed.
Then again, we are sure that the bonuses could have been a lot better.
Take a look yourself.
|Maximum bonus amount
|Conditions for converting bonus into real money (wagering requirements)
|50% Karibu bonus for new customers
|10 000 KES
|Pass the Bangbet registration and deposit a minimum of 100 KES to get 50% KARIBU gifts
|There is a maximum limit of 10 000 KSH per customer, and the first deposit must be played in accumulator bets with odds 2,0 or greater
Welcome bonus for Bangbet casino: 50% on your first deposit
Bangbet Karibu bonus is unfortunately the only promotion for new players currently available for Kenyan players. As mentioned previously, this company also has its affiliates in some other African countries, so Bangbet Nigeria customers, for example, can also receive a free bet just for registering.
We are looking forward to another type of bonus – why not, for example, include the bonus when you download Bangbet app?
While we wait for that, let’s see how to use Bangbet bonus claim:
- Choose the amount to deposit. It cannot be less than 100 KSH, otherwise you will not be eligible for the bonus on bangbet.co.ke.
- The maximum amount of bonus money is 10 000 KES, and you will obtain it by depositing 20 000 KES for the first time.
- There is no wagering per se, but you will need to spend the bonus money on the sports markets with the odds 2.00 or greater.
- When you receive some of the Karibu Gifts, you must also play it on sports bets with odds of over 4.00.
Bangbet promotions for sports and casino
There are some other current benefits for newly registered customers with a valid Bangbet login account.
- There is a Bangbet super bonus which will increase your winnings on accumulator bets up to 600%, depending on the number of selections or matches on your betslip. The maximum bonus is paid out for 50 or more selections.
- Bangbet Mega Millions bonus is a jackpot race for the Pragmatic Play slots, similar to the “Drops & Wins” promotion.
- If you see a banner saying “Make easy money every day”, it is just the Bangbet referral program, which will enable you to invite your friend and have a portion of his/her winnings.
- Every now and then Kenyan players will also be able to enjoy the Bangbet freebet when registering. You will receive the bonus for betting up to from 40 KES upwards, depending on the deposit amount.
Bangbet predictions, sports betting odds and markets
If you can get past the look and feel of the Bangbet Kenya website, which does not actually thrive when it comes to UX (User experience) either, Bangbet sports betting has some nice features that will reward a patient bettor.
This was our train of thought for this bookie:
- There is no abundance of various sports Football is definitely number one, followed by basketball, tennis, hockey, and darts. Regrettably, this also means that some of the more exciting sports are simply not here.
- When you get used to it, the interface does allow for the very fast making of a bet slip.
- Players can use various filters when it comes to markets and odds to customize the main sports betting page.
- On the left side, there is a menu with top leagues, and it works for every sport. The competitions are neatly sorted by their sporting importance.
- There are hundreds of interesting markets, especially for football matches. We’ve enjoyed toying with the “10 minutes” markets, which also work during live betting.
- Speaking of live bets, in any given moment you can see the number of matches on offer for Bangbet live betting.
- Don’t get your hopes up though – there is a very scarce offer of live streams.
- We weren’t particularly impressed with the long-term betting options This is just another of those features that Bangbet just needs to work on if they do not wish to be left behind.
Pros and cons of Bangbet online betting
As you can see, we are still on the fence when it comes to this bookie.
|More than competitive odds coupled with a decent number of markets for the most popular sports
|Not that many different sports, apart from the most popular ones
|Football fans in particular will deem this sportsbook worthy
|No special bets or long-term bets here
|You can make a bet slip in a nanosecond
|Live betting options are up to scratch, but there are no live streams here
|The search field works nice, and you can customize the interface of the main sports betting page
|No esports either – come on, people, it’s 2023!
Bangbet online casino for real money: Hot or not?
We have to be frank with our readers: Casino Bangbet cannot hold a candle to some other online casinos that we have reviewed on our website Innovation Week.
This is due to the simple fact that there are only two – yes, 2 – game providers present in this virtual casino, which is completely unacceptable in this day and age.
To put it mildly, the competitors of Bangbet usually have partnerships with dozens of iGaming companies, with literally thousands of slots and live casino games, so this Kenyan company is seriously lagging behind.
One can only hope that the responsible and hard-working people at Bangbet Kenya will quickly realize that the habits of Kenyan casino customers have changed and that they demand only the best.
The lack of the proper bonus for casino games does not really help them either…
Best games to play at Bangbet Kenya
We have to reiterate that there are only two game providers: Pragmatic Play and OneTouch.
You can look for the games by their name, but not the theme or the pay lines, which is another missed opportunity.
But you can, for example, search for the Bangbet Spin and Win games, if you are into those.
Here are the main categories of Bangbet online casino, with some of the standout games.
|Most popular games
|Auto Roulette, Mega Roulette, Mega Wheel, Ruby One Blackjack, Sweet Bonanza Candyland
|Gates of Olympus, Buffalo King Megaways, Fruit Party, John Hunter & the Tomb of the Scarab Queen
|Leagues, Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Penalty Shootout
|Keno 80, Lucky Card, Triple Ruby 7s, Africa Nighte Scratch
|Clash of Elements, Magic Poker, Winner Jacks, Golden Dice
|Bonus Forest Spin, Pig Wins, Spaceship Crash!, Super Phoenix
Most popular slots at Bangbet
Pragmatic Play is one of the leading online casino games providers in the world, so their mere presence will be a silver lining for the Bangbet users.
Here are the most popular slots in this online casino.
|Gates of Olympus
|Bigger Bass Bonanza
Live games at Bangbet casino
It wasn’t that hard to count all the casino games with live dealers in Bangbet casino – there are only 19 of them.
For practical reasons, we are not going to list them all, but keep in mind that most of them are different versions of roulette, with some blackjack and Andar Bahar tables added for good measure.
Bangbet app for Android and iOS
There are quite a few setbacks when it comes to Bangbet app.
Even though it is fairly easy to locate and download, here are our two main agitations:
- This app is only available for Android users.
- It can only be used for sports betting, while casino customers will still need to visit the mobile or desktop website.
Even though there is no Bangbet casino Kenya app, we appreciated some of the features of the sportsbook APK.
Bangbet app download free
- Visit the Bangbet Kenya official website and scroll down to the “App” link.
- You can either scan the QR code if you’re on your computer, or just use the “Download APP” button to immediately receive the Bangbet APK for Android.
- This app requires Android version 5.0 or newer. It is tremendously small – the package size is just 5,8 MB!
- Please allow the installation from unknown sources so that you can start the app with no hassle.
Bangbet iOS app
Sadly, the iPhone owners will not be able to download the Bangbet betting app. If it is any consolation at all, the Bangbet mobile website should work great via the Safari browser.
Bangbet customer support for Kenya
Say all you want about the Kenyan betting companies (though we do have very nice things to say, really), but when it comes to customer care, they are simply unbeatable.
Kenyan users can be certain they will get all the help they need – and that they will get it fast, thanks to the dedicated phone number and several other ways of contacting the customer care, including the USSD.
We were stupefied by the lack of the live chat option, though.
|Type of customer support
|Phone number and WhatsApp
|“bangbet” To 20829
FAQ: Questions about Bangbet Kenya
Yes. This is an African company firmly rooted in Kenya, which has all the necessary permits from the Kenyan government. First and foremost, it is the affirmation of Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya that counts the most.
Yes, and that is an understatement. Bangbet registration can be done in just a few seconds when you use your Kenyan phone number, and you can login immediately thereafter. When you get that itch for the betting or playing casino games, you’ll be able to visit this virtual bookie right away.
No, we haven’t found any useful Bangbet bonus codes. If you’ve read this review with attention to detail, you already know that there are many ways this company can improve. Introduction of promotional codes would be a nice start.
There are just two banking options available to Kenyan players – M-Pesa and Airtel Money. They will both allow for a lightning-fast withdrawal, though there is a fee attached when withdrawing with M-Pesa.
All Kenyan casino players are required to pass the KYC verification in order to initiate a money withdrawal. Furthermore, this makes your account safer, which is really important when your username is the same as your phone number.
Yes, if you’ve previously verified your account, you can contact the (really helpful) customer support and initiate the closure of your account if you wish to do so. They will oblige, don’t worry.
See, this is where the Bangbet registration with mobile phone comes to the rescue once again. If you’re still on the same phone number, you can easily request a new Bangbet login information.
No. And it would be foolish to think that Bangbet is going to allow Bitcoin, Ethereum or some other cryptocurrencies anytime soon, seeing as it does not yet support credit cards either.
To quote the old Facebook adage – it’s complicated. Currently, there is no welcome bonus for the first deposit, but there is a bonus that will reward you with 50% of the amount of your first deposit for sports betting.
Please use the link provided on the official site of Bangbet Kenya. You can also scan the QR code or just download the Bangbet APK directly. Some bad news for iPhone users though – there is no Bangbet iOS app as of yet.
There is a bright side to the fact that there are just two game providers in Bangbet casino. One of them is Pragmatic Play, which is famous for the high RTP (return-to-player) percentage for their games. We’ve gathered some of the most popular slots and their RTPs for you.